Kent and Medway Covid-19 alert level is VERY HIGH RISK (Tier 4-stay at home)
It is essential that everyone acts to stop the spread of the virus.
- Wash your hands, cover your face, make space. These are the three most effective ways we can all control the spread of the virus.
- Remember if you have any coronavirus symptoms; high temperature, a new continuous cough, or a loss or change in your sense of taste or smell, get a free test by calling 119 or book online.
Together, we will control the virus and stop the spread.
Don’t forget Hands, Face, Space.
Being a tier 4 area means WE MUST:
- Stay at home
- Not travel outside of a tier 4 area
- Not mix with other households indoors
- Aovid meeting others
- Reduce our number of journeys, avoid travel outside your home unless needed
- Work from home if possible
Published: Jan 5, 2021