Patient Access is a service provided by Patient.co.uk that helps you access the surgery online. You can:
- order your repeat medication
- check, book and cancel your appointments with the doctor (you can book two routine appointments online at a time, you can also book on the day appointments for urgent appointments, subject to availability)
- update your personal details including mobile phone number and email address.
- view your detailed coded medical records online, depending on the functions requested.
Please note that some patients may not be suitable for online services, and that detailed coded records are only available to patients aged 18 +. Please speak with your GP if you have any queries.
NEW: Please ask one of our Reception staff on your next visit to the surgery to help create your account. Please note that you will have to do this in person as some form of identification will be needed.
For more information about this service, please click here to download the Patient Access leaflet.
When you register for Patient Access we provide you with an Access ID (usually consisting of 5 digits) which you can use to create your account. When you create an account a User ID (usually consisting of 11 digits) is generated which is confirmed in an email. Please be aware that these numbers are not the same and make sure that you enter the correct number when asked. To use the forgotten password facility you will need to enter your User ID.
After receiving the document (registration letter) titled Online Services for <your name>, please follow these steps below for registering yourself on https://patient.emisaccess.co.uk/ :
From your Desktop/Laptop computer:
- Click on ‘Register’
- Have you received a registration letter from your practice? – Click ‘Yes’
- Proceed with your registration details provided to you in your registration letter. Please note you will need your NHS number to be inputted
From your Phone/tablet:
- Click on ‘Create an account’
- Follow the step 2 from above
If you are still unable to access your account please contact Reception for help and advice.
If you have already received the login details to use this service, please select from the options below to access your required services.