It is the policy of this practice to function in partnership with our patients. This means that we have responsibilities towards each other, which will lead to the running of an efficient and fair system to all our patients.
- book your appointment with your usual doctor
- book one appointment per patient
- if you arrive more than 10 minutes late you may have to wait until the end of surgery to be seen or make another appointment
- try to give 48 hours' notice and if possible telephone during our less busy period (1.00 - 3.00pm)
- if you regularly fail to keep appointments without notice you may be removed from our list
- repeat prescriptions take two working days to process so please allow for this when running short of medication
- allow extra time for prescriptions requested by post and at Bank Holiday times
- make use of our local pharmacy collection system. If posting prescription requests and you would like them returned in an SAE, please allow a full week. Please click here for more details.
4. Home Visits
- these are at the doctor’s discretion
- home visits at any time should not be requested just because you don’t want to lose time from work, or do not have a car
Violent, aggressive, abusive or threatening behaviour towards the practice doctors, staff or persons visiting the surgery will not be tolerated. Involvement in situations such as this may result in the offender being removed from the practice list.
Care Commissioning Group
Clanricarde Medical Centre is included in the area overseen by the West Kent and Weald Care Commissioning Group.